Mac Attack Update!

I'm alive!!! Sorry for falling off the face of the earth but this new job has me running ragged! It seems like all i do is work anymore and live out of a suitcase. Just an update on the grocery getter for those who care: after several calls to a shop to set up getting a new (non-ghetto rigged) tranny put in, it should hopefully be on its way there as soon as he calls me back and lets me know if the quote price included a torque converter. I hate to have someone else work on it but I just dont have time anymore. Being gone 5+ days a week and working weekends, doesnt leave much time to wrench. But i hope to back on the trail soon!! I keep seeing everyone post pictures of new mods, fab work, wheeling, etc... and I miss it so bad!!

Hope yall have a kick a$$ time at OSCAR!!

Hope to see the grocery getter on the trail soon! Hopefully you wont have anymore trans problems after this. You know what they say third time is a charm

Damn sorry to hear you got to work so much, but i'm ready to do some more wheelin with you casey! hope to see it on the trail soon bud.