Looking for some land to lease/buy: 5+ acres somewhat near Greenville

I'm looking for some land that may satisfy one or both of my 2 purposes. If you know of some property that someone may be willing to allow me access to please let me know. I'm not necessarily looking to buy right now, but it's not out of the question.

Purpose #1: I'm looking for 5+ acres within 20 minutes of Greenville where I can take my family and my dog to hang out and play on weekends. I will also use this property to train my dog for hunting quail and give her exercise - this will include planting small food plots and strips of native bunch grasses for cover in an effort to support a quail population on the property. It also means I need to be able to fire a shotgun on the property. My use for my family is simply to have a place where my kids, my wife and I can get out of the city and just be free: hiking around, sitting around, making forts out of dead limbs, etc. I'd like a property that is a mixture of open land (pasture, clearcut, grassy areas, etc) and wooded, and it would be a huge bonus if there is water on site (pond, running stream, spigot).

Purpose #2: I'm looking for any land within 90 minutes of Greenville where there is a wild quail population and I could bring my dog. I'm hoping to hunt maybe once a month (Dec, Jan, Feb).

If you know of anything please let me know! Thanks