Looking for my old jeep

I have been trying to locate my old jeep that I sold back in 2010ish to a guy in Easley SC. I know it is a long shot, but does anyone remember it or know the guy who has it? I would like to talk with him about it and possibly try and buy it back before long.

[/URL][/IMG]

I was thinking about your Jeep not long ago wondering what happened to it. I remember he flopped it on it's side i believe right after he bought it at Gulches.

I was thinking about your Jeep not long ago wondering what happened to it. I remember he flopped it on it's side i believe right after he bought it at Gulches.
I saw pictures of it on it's side. It's funny you're looking for this jeep......I've been on Craigslist a good bit this week and Ive see one on there that always reminds me of yours. I'm not sure what year it is but it catches my eye every time, but the one I keep seeing has a stinger built in to the grill bar that is shown in your picture.

I just looked...it was advertised as a "built 97 TJ trade for your?" . It's got a d30/d35 in the pictures, nor rear corner protection either. False alarm