KOH Shootout

I didn't watch it. Seems to me KOH in general this year has a lot of people who aren't racing or even there. I always enjoy watching and keeping up with it but I say the same thing every year with the EMC atleast, it's no longer competitive to most people and the same few are at the top, which I understand is how racing is but I like the underdog.

I went searching on pirate the other day but didn't find what I was looking for in the few minutes I looked. Anyone have a good link to a good KOH thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
They moved the shootout to Chocolate Thunder and it just wasn't as exciting as before. I went to bed when they were trying to get the massive Chevy off the course, maybe it got better?

I quit watching a couple of runs after the little sidekick blew apart. The feed started getting choppy so I called it a night.

They moved the shootout to Chocolate Thunder and it just wasn't as exciting as before. I went to bed when they were trying to get the massive Chevy off the course, maybe it got better?
I fell asleep about the same time.. But did discover you can install the LiveStream App on your Roku box and not have to drag the laptop out. It played all night (while i slept)

I watched most of it and I thought it was a decent show, CT was not made for the big show that BD is and there was not many big name bouncers or any real ultra4 cars. Still glad to be able to watch it and glad Scott Goforth came out with the best time