June 16th MCJ Monthly Meeting

Hey guys,

Our Monthly meeting is Tonight, June 16th at the Flight Deck in Lexington, SC at 7:00pm. Get there early to eat and talk jeep. We will be discussing our upcoming trips, and we have Club shirts and Decals ready for pickup!

Hey guys,

Our Monthly meeting is Tonight, June 16th at the Flight Deck in Lexington, SC at 7:00pm. Get there early to eat and talk jeep. We will be discussing our upcoming trips, and we have Club shirts and Decals ready for pickup!
Probably won't be able to make it tonight, need to stain my grandmas dock. Y'all have fun.

Man... I have been out of town the 3rd Monday of the last two months and every weekend a trip is planned I have either been out of town for work or had a family thing going on. I just looked at July and August schedule. . . same thing. The summer is my busy time for work and everything is landing on the weekends I am gone.

Sept looks promising though!! :cheers:

Man... I have been out of town the 3rd Monday of the last two months and every weekend a trip is planned I have either been out of town for work or had a family thing going on. I just looked at July and August schedule. . . same thing. The summer is my busy time for work and everything is landing on the weekends I am gone.

Sept looks promising though!! :cheers:
good to hear, hope to see you again soon!