Jeep TJ Garvin Safari Rack $250 OBO

You can see the details of this rack at http://www.rocky-road.com/jeeprack.html

The rack is a few years old and was on the Jeep when I got it. I used it camping a few times, its very sturdy and comes in handy on long trips!

The only thing currently missing from the rack is the hardware to mount the rear supports to the Jeep. I put all new armor on my TJ before I sold it and had planned on fabricating new mounts for the rack....but in the process I pretty much destroyed the pieces that bolted on to the Jeep. Should be pretty easy to make some L-brackets to throw on there, or you might be able to order them new from Garvin.

All offers will be considered, the rack is located in Sumter and will need to be picked up there. DSCN0714.jpg DSCN0718.jpg DSCN0777.jpg

rack

Jeepbro, did you get my PM?
I just sent you a text from my cell at 11:00pm tonite 10/2/12... I hope you got it..I called earlier this week and left message I hope I have the right no# that you pm me..I would like to pick it up this weekend if it's okay ....I'm from a military family my father 3 Tours Vietnam and was about to take a tour then ''Pow'' Brain Tumor 2 months before I got my boot's on....You look like A MARINE..The Club I'm in take Special Op's MARINE and WOUNDED WARRIORS for a Convoy Jeep ride,Every year it's AWESOME.......Peace