Jeep Question?

I am in the market for a new Jeep. I am looking for a TJ that is already mildly built. I found one for a decent price that I like. It is a 97 with the 4.0. It has pretty much everything that I want and I thought I wanted to go with a Long Arm kit. The one I found has the 6" LA kit. I thought it would be ok until I read the post on here of what you guys thought about it. Only thing is for the price I am finding Jeeps for this is a decent price with the work done to it.

97 TJ 4.0,5 Speed,180k RC 6" long arm lift on 35's rear 8.8 detroit,front hp30 arb teraflex high steer.4.88 gears

For what I could possibly get it for I have been finding stock TJs for. Do you guys think it's worth it with the RC kit on it? If I could find a 4.0 5 speed cheap enough I'd be willing to build the suspension piece by piece but I can't find any that cheap. Not to mention this is already geared, locked and has the 8.8 and steering done. DJ

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I wouldnt let the Rc lift keep you from buying it. It would be a lot cheaper and easier to replace the lift down the road than doing gears, axles, etc.