Jeep in a Box

Hey everyone, I am trying to get my business going again. I decided to start a gofundme page to try and get it moving along. I had my business back in Illinois last year and it was going good. My wife wanted to move back to Lexington SC, so I closed up shop and we moved back. I met a lot of really good people and made some great friends while doing something that I loved. I am hoping to get it going again down here and hopefully get it to where I can be the go to person for quality used Jeep parts in the southeast and eventually nationwide. Any help is appreciated. DJ

http://www.gofundme.com/haq4no

Admins- Let me know if this is not allowed. DJ

What exactly is your business going to be? Selling lifts and stuff? Installs or no? Or just everything jeep related?
What I was doing was buying Jeeps(mainly YJs) and stripping them down and selling parts.I would like to get to the point where I could eventually carry some lines of new products.

I have taken a good bit of criticism on a couple forums for my post, so let me try to give a little better description.

Hey guys, my name is DJ. I have started a gofundme page to see if anyone would like to donate to get my business up and running again. A little history on my business. I had a full time job back home(Chicago) and got laid off. So while I was out of work I though I would give opening my own business a shot. I started out buying a few Jeeps and parting them out. I got to a point where I opened a shop and had it going for about 6 months until we made the decision to move back to SC to be close to my wifes family. I met a lot of great people and made some good friends in the process. I was able to help people get parts for their Jeeps, wether it was to get them back on the trail or to get them to work the next day. I had a customer call me that was leaving the next day for MOAB and I ended up driving an hour there and back to deliver the parts so he could make his trip.
I now have a full time job working 12-13 hours a day. I am trying to get this going again part time and eventually full time again if it works out. I heard about the gofundme site and saw plenty of people that were opening a business on there so I thought I would give it a shot.

I have a goal to try and get into some sort of shop by spring. The best part of doing it was I was able to do something every day that I loved. How many people can say they have done that? I am a fellow Jeeper and I know how it is when you need a hard to find part and we all know how rare it is to find a Wrangler in a junkyard.

Feel free to check out my facebook page. facebook.com/jeepinabox

My webste is down right now but I hope to have it up and going soon.
www.jeepinabox.com

DJ