January 19th MCJ Monthly meeting

This will be the first meeting of 2015 and the first meeting with our new officers. We will be collecting dues for this year. Get your dues in early as we weed the Email roster in February to match the current paid club members.

We will be discussing our trips and work days coming up in the next few months!

Last edited:
All signed up for 2015! PayPal just sent. Simple enough. Thanks again for all you guys do. Great club to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remembered and forgot mention please add $1 to the transaction if not paying as a gift to cover paypal fees. I see you paid as a gift, so we are good to go.

Sorry. Already sent. If they charge you all a txn fee, let me know. I did it as a gift and they showed no fee. Anyhow, I'll give you all the dollar at the meeting of they did. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great turnout for the meeting, we will get minutes posted up soon. We are working to update the members list and email roster for 2015. If you have not paid your 2015 dues please contact us to get them squared away before the february meeting.

Also I need to mention that our February Meeting will be at the Old Mill Brew Pub in Lexington, SC.

oldmillbrew.jpg

Click Here for a MAP

From Calli:

Subject: January 2015 MCJ Meeting Recap + New Meeting Spot!
Hey y'all!
Welcome to a new year! Thanks to those that have already paid dues for 2015. If you haven't yet, at some point you will stop receiving emails. So make sure you get cash money to us when you can. We also take paypal ($21 through paypal, email is : midcarolinajeepersclub@gmail.com).
ANYWAYS.

Recent events:
Gulches ride- Group of MCJers made it up to Gulches to wheel and had a blast. Didn't hear of any substantial damage which is always a plus!

Upcoming trips/events:
February 21st: Work Day @ Larry's house (Batesburg-Leesville): Club will be providing some sort of lunch food. Bring tools and projects and cajones of steel to play in the rock garden.

ALSO on February 21st: Gulches Presidents Day Run- If your rig isn't falling apart and you'd rather spend the day wheeling, there should be a group of MCJers heading to Gulches for the run.

March 28th: NC Trail Ride

April 30th-May 3rd: OSCAR4 (Harlan, KY)- ITS ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN. Apparently the dairy hut was hit by a tornado but it will be rebuilt in time to eat funnel cake fries. Oh and I guess there is some incredible wheeling as well, for any sort of rig.

Our February meeting will be held at the Old Mill Brew Pub (771 E. Main Street, Lexington, SC) on February 16th. I will harass you about this through email before the next meeting so you don't forget.