Hydro assist

i have a hydro assist kit that came off of a cherokee, includes redneck ram box, hydro lines and psc ram, drop pittman arm, and steering box brace..i bought it from a guy off of NC4x4 and never used it. IT IS USED though.. I just ordered my PSC full hydro kit so i no longer need this...300 obo, or willing to trade let me know what you got.

Friday BUMP!! what do yall have to trade? throw something at me, all i can do is say no. if someone doesn't offer me something im gonna take it for scrap

casey no pump, got the box already tapped with lines connected, and the psc ram, drop pittman arm included and also have a steering box inner unibody reinforcement plate! id like to sell it all together! make me an offer! or something to trade.. i need D60 drive slugs, dodge 2500 master cylinder, dom for coilover hoops, misc. steel or offroad stuff, hunting stuff, tools! shoot man anything really that pertains to the outdoors hah,

i may have coilover hoops already made ;) but i already got a psc box i've had for a while just plugged off. so i really just need the ram and lines from the box to the ram. Whats the unibody plate look like? sounds worth while.

do you have a picture of the coilover hoops man?!the unibody plate looks like a plate with 3 spacers where the box bolts up too. its pretty good and thick!

it was bought, it just a plate with the three mounting holes with spacers welded to it, my plan was to bolt it up and then weld it to the unibody for added strength! it came with everything when i bought it.

They make replacements out of steel so the bolts don't corrode into the aluminum that the factory spacers are made from. I don't think its any stronger and its probably specific to customer xjs

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dispersing the load from the steering box across the uni body would make it stronger, would it not? that's why i was going to weld it to the unibody to plate that area as well!

Yes, they are allot beefier than the stock aluminum spacer as well. what's the best you can do on the whole kit?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk