Hwy 11 Trip

A few of us are going up to the new park this Sunday. We will be meeting at the Wal-mart in Seneca around 8 and leave from there. The park is about 30 miles from Wal-mart. This is a free ride to help tear up the trails and get the loose dirt and leaves off. If you are interested in going post up.

What is this new park? I live up highway 11 in Tamassee.

They can post some more details after the trip I'm sure, but it is about 500 acres this individual owned who planned on making it into a real nice subdivision. That fell through and someone else recommended he turn it into an offroad park, and that is the guy running it and out there working. I don't know anyones names but they said theyre trying to get it open to the public soon, but from what I hear it needs more rides before it would be good enough be able to charge for.

i am definitely going. However I don't want to ride to seneca and back track. Where can I meet y'all? Is it past where 276 meets 11?

oh nice! i know exactly where that is! i actually tried to go up there with john one weekend but it was gated and i never knew it was private it thought it was part of the the jocassee trails. i guess i kinda missed the info ab the trip. when will you guys want to go again if you like it enough?

Take pics and let us know how it is. I live in Seneca, so it would be nice to have a place close by. It might even make me replace the radiator in my xj and start it up for the first time in like 1.5 yrs!

how did the ride go? i've been pretty curious. there are a few guys from where i'm at who are really interested in going. if it was good, let me know. i want the guys number so i can get hooked up with a day trip

Good news y'all, there will be another ride at the hwy 11/ 500 acres on Dec. 1st from 9 until 4. It will require a $20 per rig donation and $5 per passenger. Tell everone one you know, we need to show the owner that we are very interested in a club or park to be open. Thanks!