Hp Dana 44 front $150.00

I apologize for not getting on this new site enough to justify a sale ad, but I know how frustrating it can be to find one of these axles. Since I used to be a Jeeper back in the day, I figured I would post up my HP Dana 44 front axle to ensure it goes to an enthusiast. Specs are as follows.

F250 High Pinion Dana 44 Housing with leaf spring perches at ~31.5 to include 1/2" thick axle tubes (no casting what so ever on tubes)
factory 3.54:1 gearing. Everything is still bolted in so all races etc are there, pinion nut is still on yoke.
No Axle shafts
No outter knuckle assemblies except for whats listed below.
Will include 1 flat top passenger knuckle/hub assembly. This is to do the crossover steering provided you go with Chevy Knuckles.

Selling for $150.00

I understand that the axle is not complete enough to bolt in and go. However, most choose to re-gear anyhow. Grab a set of Chromoly shafts and snag the knuckles/hubs from a Chevy 10 bolt front and you could be done in no time.

If its mismatched bolt patterns you are worried about, I have a Chevy 10 bolt rear (same gear diameter as Dana 44) that is 6 lug that can be tossed in for an additional $50.

Hopefully this can go to someone that enjoys the hobby as well as I have. I am in the Military and I'm "PCS-ing" soon for good and they must go. Located in Lexington, SC near the High School. 803 seven two seven 85 - two 1.

*While I respond to TXTs and Phone calls the best, please be courteous by not calling after 9 PM. Thanks!

-Jared