Harlan Christmas Trip Dec 17-20th

It's finally starting to get cold and feel like Christmas and with that comes some awesome Kentucky wheeling. Chris May and some other guys have reserved the same houses as last year for Friday night the 16th through Monday night the 19th. Chris, Casey, and some other guys will be heading up to Harlan Friday and if no one has exams late Friday we may leave then instead of Saturday. We have around 20 spots in the house and will be sharing around half of them with people coming from Greenville and other places so space is limited. It sucks we have to do it, but space will be limited to those with rigs that plan to wheel them and their riders. If you haven't been on a ride before Harlan is a great place for a rig on 33s or bigger and will definitely challenge you. The cost will be no more then $30 a person and that includes a meal one night as well as the houses for 4 days. I loved the snow last year but hopefully it skips us this year so we aren't limited to running just the main trail.

We will be holding a meeting this Sunday the 4th at 6 at Fiesta. If you plan on driving PLEASE be there. I need to get a head count because space and people really is a concern.

As of now driving I have (I know I'm missing atleast a couple)
Ronnie
Casey
Austin
Chris
Josh
Hunter
Gilbert
Opie

hunter is driving....:bs: unless there is alot of :weld: some :mech:probably some:smokin:and a lot of:cheers:

:flipoff2:
HAHAH I just lold in class. Hunter hasn't officially told me he is driving but when I bring him a steering box and pitman arm from LKQ today he might actually turn a bolt for the first time in a few months.

Those are some much more accurate pictures of what it's probably going to look like. :p Going to need to bring pants and tennis shoes...Churchill! haha

I'll give you $20 if you can be in Harlan the whole time with shorts and flip flops on and NOT say a thing about being cold. No socks. And if it snows, well tough luck. Gotta stay in the snow with flip flops :p

yeah even i am not crazy enough to wear flip flops in deep snow. Thats when i leave them behind. in reality that is better than wet tennis shoes though. besides only 20 bucks. i know your a college student and all but really. don't worry you will be seeing them chilling outside the house. pun intended

So looks like we may just be getting one house, for some reason a lot of people are bailing last minute. Cost will still be $30 a person, and with not having as much people it should be roomy in the house. We will be doing Spaghetti one night and maybe chili another if we can find some beef relatively cheap.

What were left with

Drivers
Ronnie
Casey
Michael
Austin H
Scott E
Brodie

Riders
Elise
Megan
Jessica
Joey
Austin T
Brody L
David D
Max

I know some other guys are on the fence about driving and some people were looking for spots and with even fewer rigs then I originally thought this will be a problem most likely. If you can figure out anyway to get your rig there do it.

Well most up to date weather showes maybe some showers on thursday and Tuesday with highes in the 50's and lows in the 30's!! SOOOOOO.... Its gunna be great DEC harlan weather. Im looking forward to some good wheelin.

Ok I am pulling out of Clemson at 2:00 on Friday from my house. Casey and Michael will be leaving at 6:00 on Friday after they get off work from the 4 wheel center. Get a hold of one of us if you plan on following us up there.

Ok I am pulling out of Clemson at 2:00 on Friday from my house. Casey and Michael will be leaving at 6:00 on Friday after they get off work from the 4 wheel center. Get a hold of one of us if you plan on following us up there.

Me and scott will be leaving at about 8 AM to get in some friday wheeling.

Ronny, I just remembered that the large blue pot that we have done spagetti in the past in is at Jessicas APT. she is not there but a roomait will be there. Give me a call if you need to line up a time to go get it. I told jess to get it but I think she must have forgotten.