Gulches trip October 14 to 16.

This friday were heading to gulches orv park. The plan is to meet at bilo at 2:30 and leave at 3. Its just over an hour to get there. All the camp sites in gulches are full so if you went on our last gulches trip we will be trying to stay in the same spot. We are camping friday night and will be heading out late saturday evening. The trail fees for friday is $15 and saturday is free. If you want to stay sunday its free as well. If your planning on riding or driving post up. We may need to limit riders depending on our driver selection. Didnt see to much interest driver wise. I registered us for the event, told 4wheel parts we have 6 rigs and around 12 to 15 people so lets see what we come up with.

I'll drive to Gulches but I need to ride with someone there, I don't think the ranger would take that very well. haha I've also got a dog, would anyone care if we rode with them?

I'll drive to Gulches but I need to ride with someone there, I don't think the ranger would take that very well. haha I've also got a dog, would anyone care if we rode with them?
Courtney were getting a head count of vehicles, mine is full but once we get an idea of whose coming we can definitely let you know.

John I don't know the guy that well, Chad does but he might not be coming. I would not count on being able to weld it up there.

what time will yall get to brads friday? im just gonna drive up and meet yall there.
Were leaving here at 3. I don't know what time we will be at Brads because as soon as we get there I plan on paying the $15 for Friday and wheeling till he kicks us out. I'll have my phone on me and I think signal at gulches is pretty good so just call me.

what rigs yall got comin?
Marcus man its pretty slim this time... From what I can tell it's Me, Casey, Nick in his TJ on 35s, Miles, and John. And Casey and Nick arnt 100%.

Courtney my Jeep is full, I think Casey has smokey with him. Nick has a rider so If John or Miles have room in their trucks for you and your dog thats perfect but space is pretty slim from what I can tell. Not sure where everyone is this trip.

Overall trip went great. We got there Friday and found out a camp spot opened so we stayed in the park friday. Rode around and did some night wheeling. Had a few issues on heartbreaker... Miles had a rollover and landed on his lid. Got some good damage but it started up the next day after they pulled the plugs. We got in a good bit of wheeling that night and the next day. Had a small turnout but was a good group of people and had a blast. The park wasn't nearly as full Saturday as I thought it would be. Anyway heres some pictures.
Heartbreaker that night

Davids cheezin....

good thing my hearts not broken! the yoter still runs!! i drove it 95 miles to Augusta last friday so i could get her home. Denis helped me put in a plexi windshield so i wasn't eating bugs all the way home. but she is definitely still alive. I bought an 86 4runner on Friday for 1700. it has all the options. Power windows, power locks, an Altitude meter/inclonometer, sun roof!!!!, BRAND NEW Warn locking hubs, rear glass defogger, sick radio, new clutch, and a newer 22re that only has around 50k on it. The paint is in awesome condition. it does have some rust but overall its in very good condition. seats are like brand new!! my plans are that I'm going to take the rough country lift from the 88 (orange yota) and put it on the 86 and run 33s again. it won't be for wheelin it will just be for crusin around. but then im going to cut off the ifs on the 88 and keep it for spare parts for the 86 and SAS the 88 and slap on the 63" chevy springs that are sitting in the garage at my house. I'm betting that it will be a good while before i start wheeling it again but i don't think it will be too long.

Miles awesome you got a DD. Id keep it on 31s and stock height though. The maintenance youd spend on a lifted vehicle is a lot more than a stock truck. I feel like you would rather spend that money on your wheeler. Sell the lift and tires and theres some money for a SAS. Just my 2 cents.

Miles awesome you got a DD. Id keep it on 31s and stock height though. The maintenance youd spend on a lifted vehicle is a lot more than a stock truck. I feel like you would rather spend that money on your wheeler. Sell the lift and tires and theres some money for a SAS. Just my 2 cents.
yeah true that.... but its sooo hard not driving a lifted truck now!!! i miss it haha. but yeah, i already have the lift on craigslist. i probably won't sell the tires though just because i will probably rock the 33's until i can afford 35s or 37s or whatever i decide to do to it. alls i know is that when its finished, its going to be a MONSTER. actually, it will probably never be finished but as far as maintenance goes on the 86, I have plenty of spare IFS parts if i need them. im already going to have to replace some things on it like the pitman arm and a couple other small easy things. (New shocks etc.) but i know EXACTLY what you mean man!