GenRight Update May 2014: Free t-shirts, travel plans, etc

So I had a few things to share but didn't want to overwhelm you guys with multiple threads. I hope this works for you.

Tony Pellegrino has made his way back to the western part of the US after Jeep beach. He told me Terremoto liked the Florida sand but really missed Moab, so Tony took a detour on his way home and is back in Moab. He'll be there through Saturday. He got in yesterday and ran Fins'n'Things and Pritchett Canyon. I understand they got some good video so stay tuned.

And the #genrightselfie contest is still going on. get a selfie with anyone from GenRight, any of our GenRight Jeeps or the GenRight Rv and post it on the GenRight Off Road Facebook page with the hashtag #genrightselfie and we'll send you a "Pedal to the Metal Tour" t-shirt. Tony will be leaving Moab on Saturday and heading back to southern California so you may be able to catch him on the road in St George, Las Vegas, etc. Keep your eyes open!

Did you go to Jeep Beach? Did you get any pics of the GenRight Jeeps, our booth or our RV? If so would you mind posting them up or sending them to chish@genright.com? We'd GREATLY appreciate it. I saw Terremoto get it's picture (and video) taken 1000x but I haven't seen any of the pics on Facebook or the forums. :( MY son was riding in Terremoto most of the week and I'm trying to find a good picture of/for him. Thanks!!