Finally Spring time!

So we don't have to long till this semester comes to an end. Haven't had much activity in the beginning of the semester but we have two great trips left to go on and the spring offroad festival! I haven't heard anything from the sports car club about doing the motorsports festival but if I do we can add that one to the list as well.

April 1st Meeting at 6 at Fiesta Grill
April 13th-15th OffroadSC Harlan KY run
April 22nd Meeting at 6 at Fiesta Grill
April 28th Spring Offroad Festival in Irmo, SC
May 5th-7/8th Windrock, TN end of the year trip

Next meeting is this Sunday. Hope we can see most of you all there, we will discuss the upcoming Harlan trip. This should be a good one as we can get in some good wheeling for the bigger and smaller rigs. So you guys who don't have trailers or are lacking a simple fix have two weeks to get er going :weld:

cool deal ill be therrrr sunday man. i think some of us are going to go riding up around joccassee in the morning sometime. are any of you guys down??
Sunday morning? I might be down, depending on what I have due school wise next week.

What rigs from Clemson is coming to Harlan?
As of now I think I am the only one who has said they're going. We have a meeting this Sunday to get a good count of who will be doing. It's going to be hard for me to justify cost wise driving up there by myself and windrock a month later but well see what happens and hope theres some interest!