Fathers day gift ideas

My pappy is coming into town (they don't live here in GA).

I'm thinking of possibly doing a wine tour on Saturday. This would be in the mountains of GA. Once we are up there, we are up there so maybe go see a bunch of other crap while we are up there.

Also he REALLY wants to go to the aquarium so I'm trying to fit that in there as well.

Also pretty much his gift other than touring the GA mountains is a decent dinner here in town.

The man already has every tool and pocket knife he will ever want. If I lived near their house, I'd detail his truck (this is always a popular item).

If my mom wasn't available this weekend, I'd probably take him wheeling and camping. Nothing hardcore...well probably Choccolocco as they have great camping and trails. Or maybe Gulches (a little closer to them).

At this stage in our lives, he is more interested in spending time with family and doing something fun with them...and we take care of everything.

It's always hard buying gifts for my dad because if he wants something he's gonna go buy it. He usually just likes gift cards to lowes to put toward buying some tool he wants but doesn't want to spend the cash on.

We'll probably grill out. We started fixing our '74 international cub recently and he wants to put an electronic ignition on it so I may buy that for him.