Fall 2011 Schedule

Ill edit this post as we get a finalized schedule but as of now Ill throw a few dates out. We need to discuss our first trip, this year we have 4 home games every single weekend in September. If we are going to miss one, I would say the only one that would be ok is the Sept 10th Wofford game. What do yall think? Beasley Knob is going to be our first trip. From word of mouth its a very fun place for someone who has maybe 1 locker and 33s. 35s can run everything there. Im sure smaller Jeeps will have a blast.

August 28th - First meeting

sounds good! i saw on youtube where there was one pretty good obstacle there though that you had to have lockers and at least 35s but thats only one obstacle. all the rest looked pretty easy

I should be in with my truck for beasley unless something comes up. I talked to david for awhile yesterday and I'm gonna make more trips this year and would like to try a few new places that yall've never gone to. I also agreed with the passenger thing he mentioned, I opted out of uwharrie last time bc I'd spend to much in gas alone. I'm working on getting my jeep wheeling but I'm not really shooting to wheel it till nov or dec

Whens the first meeting? I'd guessed either the 21st or 28th but didn't know what the plan was.

well I know my truck will be out for the first trip (still working on my HG), but my trailer might be free for the September trip, I plan on having my truck back up to Clemson by October.

Last edited:
well I know my truck will be out for the first trip (still working on my HG), but my trailer might be free for the September trip, I plan on having my truck back up to Clemson by October.
hey joey if your trailer is free could i borrow it if my rigs up and running? the nissan should weigh more than the yota

Well, lets me know and I'll update the website. I hope to be able to wheel my junk some this year...... :( I let a perfectly good Yellow Top die in my heap as it sat in my yard for months. I was able to get it warrantied ad Advance Auto tho, so the new one is sitting in my basement on a charger.

Brent if your still able to update the website that would be awesome. If not we need to figure out a way to get together and have one of us learn how to do it.

Ill probably make another thread purely for website updates, but for now if you want to add a little bit to the schedule ive got our first trip to Beasley Knob on September 9th to the 11th and our next meeting after the one this Sunday the 28th will be September 18th at 7pm.

pres-ronnie cadorette
vp-casey mccarthy
tres-hunter wigington
trip coor-david demoise
secretary-elise griffin
Gosh Casey you think almost 5 years of Clemson would teach you how to do grammar good and use capital letters :hnd:.

I will be sending out an email later tonight with details on the trip and other things as well. If you gave me your email on the list at the meeting your good and should receive it. I wanted to do a "drivers meeting" before the trip but the only day I can do it is Wednesday and I may need all day to get my Jeep ready so unless Casey and whoever else can meet well probably just send out a email to everyone who said theyd be coming. Ive never been to Beasley but from what everyone has said it is a stock friendly place.

Brent I will also try and get a members list posted up tonight.

Last edited: