Deep Fryers

Okay who's got one? I'm looking into getting one for the apartment so i can fry up some fish, chicken, or who knows what if i've been drinking.

I used one at my friends house a while back, he just had the 25 dollar one from kohls. It worked pretty damn well if you ask me. We put a whole steak in it and it had that thing well done in 90 seconds.

Link to said deep fryer. http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-11...ferralID=f05accf8-f92b-11e2-a969-001b2166c2c0

I am just wondering if anyone else had one and had any recommendations on what to buy.

I've got an older version of this. Works great. Two things: The area around it will get nasty pretty quick with grease. Either put it on a pan or keep your cell phone and other things away from it.

Grease is the pricey bit. However you can leave the grease in there and re-heat it when needed. Overall, it isn't a giant turkey deep fryer, but its pretty darn good.

Sweet, thanks for the replies. I ended up sending my grandma to the store and she got the one I posted in the first post. Only 25 bucks, so if it doesn't work great its not a huge loss. I will try to remember to post up to let y'all know how I like it.

01tj

Sweet, thanks for the replies. I ended up sending my grandma to the store and she got the one I posted in the first post. Only 25 bucks, so if it doesn't work great its not a huge loss. I will try to remember to post up to let y'all know how I like it.
Ask Grandma if she will pay for you to go to Gray Rock! :flipoff2:

just a warning, we used to have one like that, It has no temperature setting, so you are at the mercy of whatever it wants to be at. Its nice to be able to turn it up or down depending on what you are frying.