Club Wrench Day March 8th

I just saw that we had discussed this in the meeting thread but did not have a thread for the event.

We will be having a club wrench day this Saturday at Terrys Shop. We will have some tools and a lift to do some small projects if you need a hand. OR if you just want to work on something old and rusty we can put a few hours of work in on the GPW Restoration.

Post up if you plan to attend and if you have any projects in mind.

I may or may not be able to stop in for a bit as we are playing the baby waiting game.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there. If I have time I need to put my truck on the lift and see if I can find that clunk. Also need to rotate the tires.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there. If I have time I need to put my truck on the lift and see if I can find that clunk. Also need to rotate the tires.
Or, the Jeep needs a sensor changed and the pinion angle adjusted... Guess it depends on the weather to see what I want to drive.

I plan to be there. I have two projects that I may or may not get to. I have some Brown Dog motor mounts that I want to install and I also have to some new track arm bushings that I want to put on. I also don't mind helping others.

What time does this start?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Probably a little after lunch. I'll have to leave after lunch, but for everyone else it pretty much depends on what's getting done and how long Terry wants to hang around.