Clemson Offroad Christmas Harlan Ride

So I tried calling Buddies Chevron and the phone is just cutting off after a few rings. I did some more googling and found a site saying they were possibly closing up back in June/July and a Subway could be going in? Anyone heard about this? Either way Im running out of ideas to get ahold of Ernest or Kathy about the house. Calling the Dairy Slut next.

Updated List of Drivers/Riders (Please let me know if I got something wrong)

It looks like Saturday is when I will be leaving. If you guys going down Friday want to pay for the house, I can call Ernest and set that up for you. If not our planned rental nights for the house are Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night.

Driving
Chris May (Going Friday)
Joey Howell
Quinn
Gilbert
Scott English
Megan (4 wheeler)
Casey (4 wheeler)
Churchill (3 seats, 1 way)
Patrick (3 seats, 1 way)
Chris Alston

Riding
Courtney (w/ Joey)
Elise (w/ Ronnie)
David D (w/ Chris May)
Chad (w/ Gilbert)

Okay guys well the Harlan trip is a bust for me, which sucks seeing my 4 Runner is pretty badass now! I dont have time off during the week, so i planned on doing most of my wheeling on Fri and Sat. With Gilbert not going and now Scott not going i would pretty much be wheeling by myself on Fri. Hate it but ill probably go somewhere local and then ill also be back at Hwy 11 Dec 29.

Yeah with everyone who can't go well be forced to cancel the trip. Instead we are going to go to Gulches Saturday morning. For all those still interested we will be leaving Clemson at 9:00. I don't know where we will be leaving from yet because I am trying to find someone to ride with. Ill let you guys know!

Not sure what the chances on a camp site are, gonna call skip. Have you already talked to him Chris?

hate to hear yall had to cancel, the Harlan Christmas trip was always a good trip. Hopefully you can get a big group for gulches this weekend. If I wasn't up in a sling and hopped up on pain meds I would try to make it tout there.