Christmas 2014 (Post your loot thread)

Got an infared smoker/grill/fryer. Can't wait to throw a loin or something on this thing.

Got a 30 qt. stand up cooker/pot for frying or low country boil and peanuts for me.

Some clothes, a lot of random odds and ends, and a little cash from the grandparents.

Next year I get to start spoiling J-Mac.

I got a "AR.Drone 2.0". Check them out on YouTube. The front camera is nice but only points strait ahead. Found a bunch of videos on YouTube where people mount Gopro's to the bottom of the drones and have better angles of the area you're flying over.

Also got a Bose Bluetooth speaker for the garage and wherever. Usually stream pandora when I'm working in the garage etc.

Got the iSimple TranzitBlu to stream Bluetooth through my factory radio in my Duramax. Clean installation behind the radio, and sounds great. Also got a few tools.
I bought myself a 39 red label spare and a wheel.
That iSimple things works with all bluetooth systems right? I think i'm gonna get one too. Cant you control the radio station through a phone app too?

We bought a washer and dryer today for a gift to ourselves, worth every penny to not have to go back to a laundromat. Got a pair of Double H boots and a blue ray player to stream Netflix/Hulu.

I got a Dewalt multitool I'm pretty jacked about. My dad has one and loves it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419905897.795215.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a 20 piece ratchet wrench craftsman set, tool box, random clothes, under armor sneakers, and a go pro!!!!
I bought myself a 8.25 rear end to replace the 35, skid plates ( steering tcase gas tank) rear disc brakes and a front locker!!!! Oh yea I was very good to myself LMAO