Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Brooks and Austin had a killer recipe for a boston butt in the oven that is DELICIOUS. Probably the best homemade BBQ I have ever had. Doesn't even need sauce. I have it saved somewhere.
haven't made that one in a while, I gave that recipe to my aunt and they make it all the time. I prefer doing it in the smoker now.

Not smoker or grill related but the best shrimp & grits you will ever eat period. Our local small town grocery store (Coleys) has a display of Gulah Gourmet out of Charleston. All kinda cobblers and low country style stuff. Their s&g's are the best. Comes with the seasoning. Just need to add shrimp and andouille sausage. Me I sautéed my shrimp in butter and with a touch of olive oil, sausage on the grill. Pour all the butter and shrimp from the frying pan in the grits and cut the sausage up. No where I've had comes close.

Not smoker or grill related but the best shrimp & grits you will ever eat period. Our local small town grocery store (Coleys) has a display of Gulah Gourmet out of Charleston. All kinda cobblers and low country style stuff. Their s&g's are the best. Comes with the seasoning. Just need to add shrimp and andouille sausage. Me I sautéed my shrimp in butter and with a touch of olive oil, sausage on the grill. Pour all the butter and shrimp from the frying pan in the grits and cut the sausage up. No where I've had comes close.
so what do you get from them? the seasoning? and just buy the sausage, shrimp, and grits separate?

I have a couple packets of that in my cabinet i need to get into one night...

I know that was on time at Tellico out of a solo cup no less

I'll have to check that out when I come through town next. Corley's is always on point.

I prefer a simple shrimp and grits, I don't usually order it at restaurants because most drown it in a gravy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk