Cage builder in the tricounty area?

Hey guys, one of the original members. Currently working in Anderson, will be moving to Clemson next year for work.

I'm looking to start some serious upgrades of my XJ next year. Since I have a son and one on the way, the first priority is a cage. Also what the rest of the build will be based off.

I know of Carolina Truggies in the Charlotte Area, and ECGS in Raleigh (had some work done by them when I lived in the triangle).

Are there any other reputable shops in the area? Tommy Glen or Chris Durham still around and do they do cage work? I'd love to not have to drop it off somewhere 2 hours away for the build, but I will if that's the best option. I have been out of the wheeling scene for a few years due to school, work, and finances, so I figured you guys would be in the know.

Plan is for a hybrid cage with interior work from the b-piller back so I can get an X-brace, and then bolted through the roof to a halo that connects down the a-piller to some rocker replacements, under the front fenders, out the grill and to the front bumper. Pretty standard fare for the XJ

Thoughts?

Cool do you have Tommy's number? Like I said, I'm moving next summer, this will probably occur sometime next year over the winter.
Tommy has done some pretty awesome integrated cages on a few unibody rigs. I would definitely talk with him about what you want.