Broken Nut Saturday the 23rd

I’m leading a ride Saturday the 23rd to Broken Nut off road park, we will be meeting up at 8am at the Waffle House @ exit 92 in Camden, leaving around 8:30-8:45. It is $20 per jeep $10 per passenger (I don’t know if they take a debit card, so bring cash) there address is 5496 Eubanks rd. Jefferson sc. post up if you plan on going. It’s going to be a awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea exit 92, glad you are going with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea I thought you all were meeting at the exit 98 waffle house in Camden not the exit 92 waffle house in Lugoff...... ;) My plan is to try and get out of the house about 8 to head up to the nut. I'll probably cut out and go to Big's for a late lunch and then go do some more work on the MJ axle swap at my shop/office in Hartsville.

I got the Rubi back from LD Walker transmission. Good as new, or possibly better.
I really wanna go tomorrow, but I was checking her over and found a heavy clunk in the suspension under load. I'm sure it's gonna be one or more bushings\joints need to be rebuilt.
I'll have to bow out. Don't want to drive that far just to spend my time building joints in the hot & dirty!