Bout that time, Tiger Prowl on Bowman and First meeting!

What's up y'all. Been a busy summer for most of us, but we will all be moving back to Clemson for in the next week for the school year! We are looking forward to this year and hope to get some good wheeling trips in.

On Tuesday August 20th we will have a few rigs out on Bowman Field for Tiger Prowl (Event for Students to view of all the clubs on campus). Anyone can come talk to us about the club and learn more about what we do. We will be out there around 12:00 to 3:00 so be sure to come by, get to know us, and ask questions!

The following Sunday, August 25th, we will have our first meeting. We are talking about grilling some burgers n such on campus beach because last years first meeting flooded fiesta grill. The time has not yet been determined but I will post up whenever we decide. We will need a head count of people eating so we know how much food to buy, so please let us know via email or posting in this thread that you are coming. Food will probably cost 5 bucks or so.

At the meeting we will be collecting dues which are 40 bucks a year. Dues include a t shirt, koozie, and some stackers. :grinpimp: We will also discuss our first trip to potentially Beasley Knob, but if that falls through then most likely gulches.

Hope to meet any new comers that come by!

**** I meant to do this yesterday. Tiger Prowl went good even though it ended up being in the fike gyms. Hope to have a good turn out at the meeting this sunday. I'll post a thread for the meeting.

Officers haven't been fully decided yet, but we will decide that before too long.

joey is back in clemson? from talking to him at oscar last year i figured he would be in some far off state workin by now. Thats good to hear.

joey is back in clemson? from talking to him at oscar last year i figured he would be in some far off state workin by now. Thats good to hear.
No he's still all over the south east still, he was just in Clemson for the weekend.

Yesterday we went dirt road pounding with the hopes of some obstacles being at the end, but there weren't. I thought it was okay, But you would have liked it. It's gorges state park where the service road, or old forest road was.

Umm I think we have 5 or 6 solid new guys that will consistently come on wheeling trips. Which is pretty good if you ask me. We skimmed officers, we will just be doing president, and a treasurer, and a few officers. Did not make any decisions on it though.