Axle tube straightness check

Do you know of anywhere that will check axle tube straightness in the upstate/ charlotte (hopefully not that far)?

I bought the d44 with blown spider gears, so I know it had some abuse in it's past life. It was on a TJ with 35s and had 4.88s in it.

I have to rebuild it again and I'm on the fence between cheaping out and staying with the aussie locker that's in it or getting the road manners back and going ARB. The axle has had some strange stuff going on since the beginning and I would really like to know before I risk a $1000 diff.

If you were wondering what the issue is and details are:
-vibration at 65mph+. The vibration was no there with the same SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft and the original D35. I have adjustable uppers and the angle is perfect. I am 99% sure it's a bent yoke. I recently saw that.
-The BOM number doesn't exist. It's on there, I have to find the picture of it again, but the number doesn't match anything online.
-The first setup was geared by someone else and along with the vibration, the two master shims walked out and got shredded by the axle shaft. I rebuilt it with new bearings, same R&P. Correct preload on the pinion. The R&P had a tight spot from the beginning and the pattern was shitty from the first install.

I have another project that weighs on my conscience when it comes to spending on my Jeep. It's the looming restoration of my 68 bronco. If i am going to blow money and go all out with something, it'll be the bronco.