4.0 wont start. Need help!!!

While your at it, have a lighter lit at his ***....I'm sure as he gets jolted he'll at least let a massive fart loose...shock ans awe for the viewers at home...hahaha

Sounds like your not getting enough air to me. Slap the turbo on and you should be good, use a hair dryer to help spool it up and it should start up.

Marcus, its all yours for a small fee. It'll come with everything you need.

Update: Changed cps last night as well as checked spark. Its getting spark and the sensor did nothing. Still wont start. I'm down to the injectors must not be firing. So what tells the injectors to fire? What sensors would control that?

CPS as in crank position sensor.

It was dark and i had crappy lights but the plugs looked dry.

Volt, so yours would act like it want to start but would never actually run without the starter turning it?

I'm electrically retarded, any way to bypass the ignition switch to check and see if thats my problem? It still wont start.

I need help!! Chromos will be in here friday and i'm dying to drive it again and go wheel!

Any new ideas? Its starting to frustrate the hell out of me cause its getting everything its suppose to and it still wont start.

I feel like it has to be something electrical that is controlling the firing of the injectors.

Have you checked all your fuses? Mine has blown 1 or 2 particular fuses twice leaving it not starting but everything sounded like it was suppose to. Fuel pump might not have primed though, and I even replaced it, twice cause one was faulty.

As dumb as this is, i honestly haven't checked any fuses. And if i recall correctly, theres a fuse that is an "engine control" fuse. Looks like ill be pulling fuses later this evening. Crossing fingers.