?????

I understand large post like that on pirate or nc4x4, but a small tight niche group of wheelers we have here it just makes it hard to find the actual wheeling, bashing, flaming, and friends builds we want to keep up with... I'm sure their stuff is nice but I don't think I own a damn thing any of it will fit...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

It's getting rediciulous. I enjoy seeing what our local guys are doing and overall bs'in from time to time. If I wanted to keep track of what the west coasters were doing every 5 min I'd get on pirate.

It does not bother me because I don't click on it.. I just think its funny..some people like keeping up with stuff like that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

This is a new problem for me. It is actually a guy that posts their social media. He is the one that was answering questions and such on here. I plan to send him a message tomorrow. For the time being, I separated the General Trail rides from the Southeast Trailrides. This should at least filter the West coast stuff if you dont want to look at it.

By the way, I took a look at the Cantina for the Con photos, and it looks like an awesome event, we need a lumberjack log saw at the Offroad Festival haha.

It is a bit excessive as a lot of days all I see is genright stuff posted but rarely click on the threads as I don't give a **** usually. It does get annoying having a million posts about a bunch of bull though.

I did click that thread brooks and it looked like a hell of a good time.

Anyone know where I can get carbon fiber toilet paper? Looking at the new age of toilet paper...

I apologize for offending anyone on the forum with the GR activity/event posts.

As I was posting in the events section, I realized I had them in the local thread as well as the "other areas". I worked on moving them over last night to keep them in the "other areas" thread so as to not clutter up the "local events" section.

The intent was just to show everyone pictures of off-roading events that were going on throughout the off-road community but can keep the posts to just events that take place on the east coast in your area and our vendor announcements. For labor day weekend, we had several events taking place to include Moab, Rubicon, Hammers, and Oahu.

For other forums: We are on multiple forums to help share GenRight awareness both in products as well as the events that we participate/sponsor to help foster Jeep fellowship. Not everyone is on every forum so we cover a lot of them in order to reach out to as many Jeepers as possible.

I am the Social Media guy for GR and the person who does all the postings through the various forums/FB/Google+. Lucas is our WebMaster for the GR page as well as FB/Google+.

Tom

Last edited:

01tj

I can't speak for everyone but when I get on Tapatalk that's pretty much all that shows up. 700 posts about something from Genright. Just seems to clutter everything up. Hope what y'all are doing now will help.

I can't speak for everyone but when I get on Tapatalk that's pretty much all that shows up. 700 posts about something from Genright. Just seems to clutter everything up. Hope what y'all are doing now will help.
Dude where do you get your numbers from? Always being difficult. It's only 400 post geez.