37" KM2 (qty 3) - SOLD

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
In Greenville, SC - SOLD

I have three 37" x 12.5" x 17 that I am about to pull of the Jeep. They have better than half tread left. As a comparison, the ones I am putting on (virtually new) have 1.5cm of tread depth. The ones for sale have barely under 1cm. They balance well and have no cuts that I am aware of.

IMG_0876.jpg IMG_0877.jpg IMG_0878.jpg

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yes, I have sold the Krawler that is currently my spare. So I am wanting to keep one of the KM2's to use as my new spare. I would consider selling the 4th also if someone asks.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh geez, I see what you mean. No, I am incorrect in my initial post. CM, not MM. I'll correct it now. There is just under 1cm of tread depth left (approx 9mm).

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Two of the tires are dated 1411 (14th week of 2011) and the other two are 2311. Which is kind of coincidental because the ones that are replacing them are also 1411 but full tread.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
These are still sitting in my garage and they are in the way. They are free to anyone that wants them but you have to take all 3. They are good tires. I just had a set with better tread so I pulled them off.