2000 Cherokee part out

I purchased a rolled 2000 Cherokee sport that's silver for the wheels and tires and other odd and ends. Their are still plenty of good parts on the jeep. 197, xx miles

Complete 4.0 with accessories and harness - $300.00
AW4 with converter - $250.00

Jeep has a rough country 4.5 inch lift. Only 5 months old. Its the add a leaf kit. Comes with stock leafs with the add a leaf. Front coils and shocks. All you'll need to make it complete is some new extended brake line and maybe some sway bar disconnects. Mine as well upgrade the lower arms. Be good little lift. $300

Any any other interior items or anything else you could think of. The wheels and tires, rear axle, trailer hitch, and speakers are spoken for. The jeep rolled and had some front end damage. So none of the metal is really good. Couple rear doors. Engine and trans are fine. Let me know what you need or if you want to help rip what you want off. Need to tear this thing down as fast as my spare time allows me. Call or text 704-995-6891. Jeep is located in Atlanta Ga. But frequently travel to upstate SC and Aiken SC.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Motor, tranny, driver seat and assembly sold. Let me know if anyone needs anything before it heads to the scrap yard.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk