1st Annual Quarry Town Turkey Invitational

Any info on the location? Is this a new park similar to Gulches or a private club? Thanks.
It’s private. Will be club membership access only! Invitational is first event and free to those invited. There are no plans to go public. Event rentals by clubs will certainly be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly referred to as Boulder Wheeling! Quarry Town is the Official Home of the Lakeland’s newest private off-road Wheeling grounds!

This is great. Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend, but I hope there will be another opportunity soon! Thanks for making the effort to create something worthwhile and for not being greedy with it!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Bent my steering at Windrock and I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to replace and strengthen it. Are atvs allowed? If I don't get time to work on the jeep I may still come up to see the place.

Bent my steering at Windrock and I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to replace and strengthen it. Are atvs allowed? If I don't get time to work on the jeep I may still come up to see the place.
Sure! Bring anything you can get around on! Just stick to the designated areas