Carver mill=illegal?

**********AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER**********
In accordance to the agreement made by property owner and the cache owner, the following must be followed if you decide to seek this cache. The property owner has graciously allowed this cache to be placed on their property for your hunting pleasure so please be respectful of the property as you seek out this cache. No hunting, fishing, or camping is allowed on the property. No littering or dumping of any material is allowed on the property. Use of and access to the property is limited to activities directly associated with geocaching activities and only during daylight hours. As always leave nothing behind but your name on the log and maybe some swag.

By downloading, copying or accessing any part of this cache page you are accepting full responsibility for any damages you may incur while searching for this cache. If you decide to actively seek this cache, you are doing so of your own free will. Groundspeak, the property owner, nor the cache owner will be held liable for any damage you may sustain to your vehicle or your person.

Enjoy the hunt, but please remember that safety always comes first. Remember you are on private property for geocaching activities, if you are not in full agreement of the above AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER...DO NOT HUNT THIS CACHE!!

NOTE: There is a Spartanburg Water System right of way that runs through this property. Please be watchful for the manholes as you make your way to the cache and stay clear of them.
Also, Spartanburg's Finest patrol this area from time to time. If you should be stopped by a police officer and questioned about your presence on the property, respectfully explain that you are geocaching (keyword), and that the property owner has given permission to do so. Of course, you are welcome to invite the officer along with you while you hunt.
See larrys comment above, and the quote here.

I was there on the 2nd of this month, and they are logging the front area as soon as you drive under the train tracks on the left and right. Didn't talk with anyone there to see what they are doing with the land, but it is being clear cut. They were out that day cutting, and there was a log truck parked in the road under the train trestle. I know there have been tree markers around the back area from the neighborhood to the school for years, looks like they are making good on it. Too bad, cause it was the only place to go ride 4 wheelers around here. I don't often have an entire weekend to drive 3 hours just to ride.

Most weekends I can be talked into riding with very little effort on your part. In the summer I tend to spend more time on the motorcycle than the 4 wheeler, but on the 4 wheeler I have more fun in a group. I'd also be up to make a trip to one of the bigger parks if I could get a few people to go.

Last edited: