Solar Solutions Window Tinting (Lexington, SC)

I had heard many good things about Solar Solutions from friends who had had work done there. I called them up on a Thursday and scheduled an appointment for Friday at 1:00. I originally asked to just have the three back windows of my hardtop tinted, but I called them that night and asked to include my doors as well.

Overall I would say the quality of the work was done well. The tint is cut very cleanly on the front windows along the top and side edges. The price was comparable to other shops in the area and they offer a lifetime warranty on the tint that includes bubbling, fading, and peeling.

I'm going to get some detailed pictures and update this post. I would give Solar Solutions 2 thumbs up.

http://www.mysolarsolutions.com/index2.htm

https://www.facebook.com/SolarSolutionsWindowTintingSC?ref=stream

Solar Solutions Window Tinting
2017 Augusta Highway
Lexington, SC 29072
(803) 563-7051

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've had them do front windows of my truck, the Jeep, Burgundy's Venza, and one of my old Explorers, and they did the complete Civic. I've been very happy with the work on everything and haven't had any issues with it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
mine was 27% up front and I didnt get any cert sticker
He probably didn't think you cared since you went darker than legal on the back. They used to out the stickers between the glass and film. When I picked up the jeep doors he had not put stickers on and just stuck them to the outside of the film. He said he tinted a whole car for a lady, legal with stickers, and when she picked it up she pitched a fit about the stickers, so he had to redo the whole car without them. Since then he puts them on the outside.

I'm sure if you want them you could go back by sometime and he'd stick them on.

He probably didn't think you cared since you went darker than legal on the back. They used to out the stickers between the glass and film. When I picked up the jeep doors he had not put stickers on and just stuck them to the outside of the film. He said he tinted a whole car for a lady, legal with stickers, and when she picked it up she pitched a fit about the stickers, so he had to redo the whole car without them. Since then he puts them on the outside.

I'm sure if you want them you could go back by sometime and he'd stick them on.
he said that 20% was legal on the back windows. But no I could care less about the cert stickers.