Post your Picture of the day

Id guess about 5-6k . If i wouldn't have the axles that i have now or could find someone that would buy what i have, i'd run JK rubicon axles. more width, with a supposively way beefier ring & pinion and shafts too i believe. Front housing are weak but nothing a little sleeving couldn't take care of.

Post up a build thread on that bad boy, i'd like to see it.

Id guess about 5-6k . If i wouldn't have the axles that i have now or could find someone that would buy what i have, i'd run JK rubicon axles. more width, with a supposively way beefier ring & pinion and shafts too i believe. Front housing are weak but nothing a little sleeving couldn't take care of.

Post up a build thread on that bad boy, i'd like to see it.
jk rubi front would be nice... but he'd have to run some hefty wheel spacers to match the width with his 8.8 in the rear.

Wasn't really thinking along the lines of that for him, but if he was to want to do that, he could take the internals of his 8.8 and put it in a f150 8.8 then get non c-clip shafts for it drilled to whatever he wanted.

yeah i was going out to chapin right beside the lowman home. i was just going around the corner, and all the sudden smoke started pouring out of the shifter and out of the hood. so i pulled over and was like maybe the radiator went but that smells like a fire. so then i peak up under the hood. sure enough its a fire.

so then i ran to the farmers market trying to find a fire extinguisher. of course they didn't have one. ran to the GAS STATION, and they were like yeah its around here somewhere. i was like "DUDE MY FUCKING TRUCK IS ON FIRE!! i need it now!" and of course they was just taking his time. (i'm sorry but a gas station should know exactly where a fire extinguisher is. finally found it. ran back over and the first picture is what it looked like. and i was like yeah that's a little out of hand for a small rinka dink fire extinguisher. so i just called 911. and the fire department came, put it out.

i assume it was an electrical shortage that caused the fire. cause it smelled alot like burning wire, and it came from the passenger side of the hood first which is where all the electronics were.

so if you know anyone who needs the round model pickup bed, v6 third/ifs rear axle, frame, tranny, t case, ifs axle, tow hitch, rear bumper, maybe an offroad front bumper(mat welded on the frame so idk how easy it'll be to get off.), or anything else just let me know

yeah i was going out to chapin right beside the lowman home. i was just going around the corner, and all the sudden smoke started pouring out of the shifter and out of the hood. so i pulled over and was like maybe the radiator went but that smells like a fire. so then i peak up under the hood. sure enough its a fire.

so then i ran to the farmers market trying to find a fire extinguisher. of course they didn't have one. ran to the GAS STATION, and they were like yeah its around here somewhere. i was like "DUDE MY FUCKING TRUCK IS ON FIRE!! i need it now!" and of course they was just taking his time. (i'm sorry but a gas station should know exactly where a fire extinguisher is. finally found it. ran back over and the first picture is what it looked like. and i was like yeah that's a little out of hand for a small rinka dink fire extinguisher. so i just called 911. and the fire department came, put it out.

i assume it was an electrical shortage that caused the fire. cause it smelled alot like burning wire, and it came from the passenger side of the hood first which is where all the electronics were.

so if you know anyone who needs the round model pickup bed, v6 third/ifs rear axle, frame, tranny, t case, ifs axle, tow hitch, rear bumper, maybe an offroad front bumper(mat welded on the frame so idk how easy it'll be to get off.), or anything else just let me know
yet another reason to have a fire extinguisher in everything you drive...:hnd: