What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

I Amazon'd for my Jeep again.
I kept thinking about the last time I was out with the family on a hot day we were cooking in the sun.
I got an 8x12 shade tarp for $30. It's from a seller called Shade Depot, and it's HD. Comes in a mesh draw string bag, so fold it\roll it\stow it. Can't beat the price, and they got lots of sizes & colors. I grabbed up some tent poles, bungees, and paracord so I can attach it to my roll bars for a shot to chill, tire off between trees over a camp site, or from my rail to my Bimini on the pontoon to add more Shade. 6a2308138e9cc81bb16647e8bd10ca81.jpg

I always wanted a 4x4 Mighty Max.
Shhhh.......
I had a lowrider Mighty Max, Camaro seats, hydraulics, engine swap 2.0 turbo, and convertible top. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
This is my 2nd one, and I really like it. I'm going to cut the front end out and do a S.a.s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Amazon'd for my Jeep again.
I kept thinking about the last time I was out with the family on a hot day we were cooking in the sun.
I got an 8x12 shade tarp for $30. It's from a seller called Shade Depot, and it's HD. Comes in a mesh draw string bag, so fold it\roll it\stow it. Can't beat the price, and they got lots of sizes & colors. I grabbed up some tent poles, bungees, and paracord so I can attach it to my roll bars for a shot to chill, tire off between trees over a camp site, or from my rail to my Bimini on the pontoon to add more Shade. 6a2308138e9cc81bb16647e8bd10ca81.jpg
I put one of those on the back of my house in 12x12 flavor

Got a new set of LED headlights on the way. Warrantied after one of mine changed colors. Went from pure white to a yellowish incandescent color. Still stupid bright, but a notably different color from one side to the other.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wound up buying a replacement Jeep over the weekend. I had been budgeting a new tub, fuel injection, cage tires when I was lucky enough to find a cheaper solution to all of those issues in one shot. I snagged up a 2010 JKU for $3,900! Its a RHD model with a bad rear diff. Other than being filthy, it runs and drives quite nice (in 4x4) got me fuel injection, a top, heat, AC back seat, cruise, radio, cage all in one shebang. Pretty excited about it. It needs a new rear axle I guess, I have a set of tons around but not sure its worth going down that road yet. Probably just grab a JY axle for now.

I wound up buying a replacement Jeep over the weekend. I had been budgeting a new tub, fuel injection, cage tires when I was lucky enough to find a cheaper solution to all of those issues in one shot. I snagged up a 2010 JKU for $3,900! Its a RHD model with a bad rear diff. Other than being filthy, it runs and drives quite nice (in 4x4) got me fuel injection, a top, heat, AC back seat, cruise, radio, cage all in one shebang. Pretty excited about it. It needs a new rear axle I guess, I have a set of tons around but not sure its worth going down that road yet. Probably just grab a JY axle for now.
Well, that escalated quickly. If I recall, the RHD models had a D44 back there. The RHD models were made for rural Postal carriers, they tried to make them durable...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Nice score!

Not only was this rediculously useful, it was stupid cheap and even stupider easy. I bought one of these from Amazon for 13 bucks. It has 2 2.1 amp USB plugs. It can charge 2 iPads.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H...usb+socket&dpPl=1&dpID=41kbDeuM6PL&ref=plSrch

I just pulled out the factory cig-plug, wired this up and put it in the cig-plug's hole. Took me 5 minutes.

I might have to copy that, mine are always falling out.

I might have to copy that, mine are always falling out.
Me too. The cig-plug USB adapters always wiggle out due to vibration on me alk the time. Never enough to fall completely out and let me know. No, they wiggle out juuuust enough to open the circuit and quit charging.