Post your Picture of the day

I'm glad I put my coffee down before scrolling reading your comment! Shooting coffee out of my nose would suck!

I walked over to the Jeep to take a pic for my daughter, boy was I surprised whenI saw those long eyelashes. Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybeline!

I'm guessing it belongs to a girl who's father owns a body shop. Just guessing though. Whatever the reason, it's just a tad bit histrionic if you ask me. :grin:

Marcus's improvised top from the rainstorm sunday. Man was that thing loud when i got to flapping.
IMG-20110904-00186.jpg
marcus going up rattle rock
Coalfield-20110904-00183.jpg
The crew
IMG-20110903-00179.jpg
Windmill. Next time i'll go up to one of them.
IMG-20110903-00181.jpg

Bought an already geared and locked Waggy 44. Opened up the cover and this is what awaited me...
Abbeville-20110817-00154.jpg

If not, I have a buddy that paints for a living that will handle them on the side. A+ quality, he did my whole Jeep. You want me to get you a price?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks, since you are going to get the doors painted to match your jeep anyway, this would be a good time to get your corner armor color matched as well. Would cost much more, just your time removing and reinstalling.

BTW, doors look great.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315767790.431127.jpg
A girl drove this into the "Cookout" parking lot the other day. I had to see it up close. She said it was a wrap and the pattern was from a dress she has. Apparently she is in to horses, and pink jeeps.