Post your Picture of the day

Took a trip out to Clemson4wheel today. Joe helped me with all the stuff I needed. Got new Warn hubs for the Jeep, tree saver, seat belt and spare drag link. This is what you see when you turn around to walk away from the counter (I was actually sitting on the floor in a Corbeau seat when I took the picture).

And this is our helper when we were pulling the seat belt.

good to see some offroadsc action going on there :grin:

Took a trip out to Clemson4wheel today. Joe helped me with all the stuff I needed. Got new Warn hubs for the Jeep, tree saver, seat belt and spare drag link. This is what you see when you turn around to walk away from the counter (I was actually sitting on the floor in a Corbeau seat when I took the picture).

And this is our helper when we were pulling the seat belt.

I lived in Clemson for 3 years, and i think the closest i got to being inside clemson4wheel was when i was riding with brooks one day and we stopped by the parking lot....i need to go next time im in town.

Has young mason moved into college yet? Your growing up so fast
haha yeah moved in yesterday! but i got back in it earlier tonight. if you took a deep inhale you could tell it smelled a little bit like gas, but its by no means awful and if you drive around with the windows down it goes away quickly. oh well gotta do what you gotta do to stretch a tj.

haha yeah moved in yesterday! but i got back in it earlier tonight. if you took a deep inhale you could tell it smelled a little bit like gas, but its by no means awful and if you drive around with the windows down it goes away quickly. oh well gotta do what you gotta do to stretch a tj.
Oh, for sure. I was just curious.