Post your Picture of the day

I finally stepped into the digital age recently and have been playing with my camera.

This was taken with nothing more then the interior light in her car.

IMG_0023_zps3xe4dbvp.jpg

Sitting in my den and thought my beer sleeve was cool looking.

Nice. Full frame camera I assume? Canon flavor? Canon has figured out white balance in the past few years, beating out the old Nikon system.

That looks like low light situations and there is no noise.

Nice. Full frame camera I assume? Canon flavor? Canon has figured out white balance in the past few years, beating out the old Nikon system.

That looks like low light situations and there is no noise.

Yes. Canon 6d. Love it so far. It really does well in low light which I have always been a lover of "natural lighting" in my photographs.

IMG_0075_zpsm2aiijkj.jpg

IMG_0071_zpsn66zszb8.jpg

No to get too mushy.
1106165610.jpg
70D - 24-104 F4L IS | Shot at ISO 100 F8 @ 5 sec - RAW corrected/ Neat Image Noise reduction(didn't need much, but shooting in raw you need a bit) | Manfrotto Grip

I absolutely love my Canon equipment . Ive been a long time Canon user but im having a hard time not looking at Sony for my next body. The A7 line is pretty incredible. Ive been borrowing one and utilizing a Metabones Canon to Sony adapter to mounting my Canon L Glass with incredible results.

I wonder if that would actually get you off the trail and home. At the same time, probably shouldn't find out...
Max, remember when we got Ross home from tellico using ratchet straps? I would say the would would hold up at least to get you off the trail if it didnt split. Looks like they picked a poor specimen to start carving on though.

Max, remember when we got Ross home from tellico using ratchet straps? I would say the would would hold up at least to get you off the trail if it didnt split. Looks like they picked a poor specimen to start carving on though.
Somehow I trust ratchet straps with a rating more than a piece of 2x4. Maybe I'm just being an idiot.

Also wasn't it chains? Spencer's dad just kept putting chains on the front axle? Wasn't that it or was that another time?