Post your Picture of the day

I'll go pull my out the shop and take a picture of it. There may have been a little bit of a gap but it's honestly nothing to weld up a small gap with a mig gun. Weave it from wall to wall pausing on each wall for a second to allow it to penetrate and puddle to fill. You can make 2 passes at it if you want. There is a circular gap in the bracket that has a larger space to fill then that little gap. I've had to fill a .25" gap with a 6010 stick rod on pipe, thats a little difficult

Reason i've gone with the barnes4wd stuff over others, not only are they fairly local, but they're prices are far cheaper then the other. I can get by with having the stars on there brackets being the most bling instead of fancy lines, most people don't crawl under your rig to look at your brackets. I've talked to brad several times on the phone and he's a good guy, i'll continue to support him, aslong as he keeps doing his job.

Reason i've gone with the barnes4wd stuff over others, not only are they fairly local, but they're prices are far cheaper then the other. I can get by with having the stars on there brackets being the most bling instead of fancy lines, most people don't crawl under your rig to look at your brackets. I've talked to brad several times on the phone and he's a good guy, i'll continue to support him, aslong as he keeps doing his job.
After what he did for me with my diff cover. Anything I need I will check with him first. Top notch guy for sure