Post your Picture of the day

I decided recently I Wanted to fix my 4wheeler that I broke about 6 or 7 years ago and put it in my barn to sit (it's a common thing for me to do :flipoff2: ) its a 2001 Honda rancher that I broke the rear axle, as well as some rear fender debauchery.

Changed the plug and the gas and put some treatment in it. After stealing a battery from a moped I hooked it up and sprayed some fluid in the carb, after a few minutes it started up running like hell and would run for a minute or so then cut off. I sprayed some carb cleaner in it and some starter and it started but then backfired out the carb.....apparently it had oil/gas/starting fluid sitting in the bottom of the airbox because it set fire like crazy. Freaking out because it set the can of starting fluid on fire as well and I grabbed it and flung it as far as I could out the barn (very old pole barn with a dirt and some hay floor) I start trying to find something to smother it and came up empty handed. Only thing liquid I could find is oil gas and gas treatment, I run to the hose and it had apparently been shut off. I'm freaking out because I was about to have my 4wheeler, 2 tractors, and my beloved jeep explode and be engulfed in flames. I haul *** to my shop (50yds away) where I had just recently put a new fire extinguisher in and grab it and run back pulling the pin out and checking for its fullness, I sprayed the fire when I got close enough to it and it quickly went out but not until it had been burning for what felt like 5 minutes
5215fca7.jpg

As luck would have it, it just burned the airbox and messed up a few lines going to it. I cleaned the white **** off everything and gave it a try and it cranked right up running better then ever.

Remember safety first and keep a fire extinguisher close by.