Post your Picture of the day

Feel free to call them if you want.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Careful doing that.
These Fing scammers are getting sneaky. I recently talked to someone that was getting calls from a strange#. The call would drop right after he answered. Instinctively as a real estate broker, he was calling the numbers back. When he would call the number it would charge $9.99 connection+first minute, then $5.99 each minute after. He said that he always got an automated message telling him to hold for the next CSR, that you never get to!
He was lucky that he caught it, reported it, and Verizon let him out of some of the charges.

Careful doing that.
These Fing scammers are getting sneaky. I recently talked to someone that was getting calls from a strange#. The call would drop right after he answered. Instinctively as a real estate broker, he was calling the numbers back. When he would call the number it would charge $9.99 connection+first minute, then $5.99 each minute after. He said that he always got an automated message telling him to hold for the next CSR, that you never get to!
He was lucky that he caught it, reported it, and Verizon let him out of some of the charges.
Thanks for the head's up. I checked my account and so far no connection charges.

The California wildfires are a tragedy, but making them even worse is that I saw on the news last night there was a burned-out early Bronco in the background behind the reporter. I don't have a picture but have a reference to one!!

ba892eb8dcad1b124484ba311bf39365.jpg

Offroadsc repping

Building a set of tables to go in a new robot welder with turntables at work. Cut an X to help keep everything square In fit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk