Post your Picture of the day

Screenshot_20190120-205250_Messenger.jpg
Upgraded my CNC to a proper brushless spindle. 4hp and 18k RPM. It's also 1/4 as loud as the Dewalt 1.2hp trim router I was using. I was also limited to 1/4 and under tools. This spindle uses er-20 collets so I'm good to 1/2 tools now.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm sure its not as bad as lit looks, but the thought of tearing my new truck apart like that terrifies me. When i had to take the Grill off the JK to put the ARB bumper on i was on pins and needles. Good luck with the new clips!
12 plastic clips on the upper radiator cover, 4 bolts on top of grill, 2 bolts in fender flares on each side, 2 bolts in fascia panel on each side, pull fascia panel (break clips), 4 bolts in bottom of grill. All just to get to four bumper bolts, that if they went in from the side or bottom none of that would be necessary. GM was nice enough to integrate the fog lights and parking sensors into one harness so theres not multiple things to unplug.

It really wasn't bad after figuring out how it all came apart. The only thing I'm concerned with is bumper alignment because the bumper goes back on first and you cant really be sure you got it straight until the rest goes on. I marked the washers before removing so it should go back where it was.

View attachment 8008
Upgraded my CNC to a proper brushless spindle. 4hp and 18k RPM. It's also 1/4 as loud as the Dewalt 1.2hp trim router I was using. I was also limited to 1/4 and under tools. This spindle uses er-20 collets so I'm good to 1/2 tools now.
Nice. I want to build a router, and a water jet for my personal shop.
For now I'll make due pushing my projects through the router at work when we're not busy.
ee163d1d611f87490a1ffa10281efc07.jpg