Post your Picture of the day

so whats the story on this one? not something you see everyday.
I put the water, tomato paste, seasoning and ground beef in it, set it to high and 45 minutes later my daughter told me that the pot was leaking. I went to the kitchen and there was a puddle of chili on the counter dripping to the floor. I took it to the sink, pulled the crock out and there was no bottom and the heater part was full of what was in the crock.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I put the water, tomato paste, seasoning and ground beef in it, set it to high and 45 minutes later my daughter told me that the pot was leaking. I went to the kitchen and there was a puddle of chili on the counter dripping to the floor. I took it to the sink, pulled the crock out and there was no bottom and the heater part was full of what was in the crock.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
that would have been a bad day if you had left it to cook while you were at work.

Ever since having the kiddo in daycare I’ve been driving Melissa’s old XJ. It has v8 XJ springs under the front I got from Kirby many moons ago with some sort of spacer on top and a couple of weeks ago I finally put longer shackles in the rear to keep the tires from rubbing the body every time I hit a bump. Friday I built a set of adjustable uppers to go with a set of lowers I’ve had around for years. Tested them yesterday and will finish burning them together and I will throw them on our powdercoat line sometime this week. Had some driveline vibes from lifting the rear and made a drop out of 1x2 that fixed that issue for the time being.

Joints are from Barnes. The bent part may be from them too I forget. Way overkill with 1.5x.25 DOM but it was the first stick I found on my rack at work so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever since having the kiddo in daycare I’ve been driving Melissa’s old XJ. It has v8 XJ springs under the front I got from Kirby many moons ago with some sort of spacer on top and a couple of weeks ago I finally put longer shackles in the rear to keep the tires from rubbing the body every time I hit a bump. Friday I built a set of adjustable uppers to go with a set of lowers I’ve had around for years. Tested them yesterday and will finish burning them together and I will throw them on our powdercoat line sometime this week. Had some driveline vibes from lifting the rear and made a drop out of 1x2 that fixed that issue for the time being.

Joints are from Barnes. The bent part may be from them too I forget. Way overkill with 1.5x.25 DOM but it was the first stick I found on my rack at work so.

i was thinking you made the bent part, and was about to say NICE WORK! haha, but they look good man.

I had thought about it as I have a laser at my disposal but I can’t operate the press myself and don’t usually get into anything I can’t do on my own for “govt work”

Got a 3D printer at work a month or so ago for r&d and prototype work and to play with really. It’s a Raise3D N2 plus with the dual extruders. First time messing with or being around additive material manufacturing and the possibilities are endless. I printed a headlamp Mount for my bike helmet. Also designed and printed a guard or bumper for the shock sensor on one of our older robotic welders. Poor design leaves it vulnerable and operator ripped it off 2 times within 3 weeks at a sum of $1500 each. This will give a little better protection and fail before the sensor can be damaged.