Post your Picture of the day

One of my boys is in Machine tool class and a senior at Hartsville HS. They have a dual enrollment program with Florence Darlington Tech. He's really excited by it. They have some CNC machines but I don't think they are anything like that...... I'd love to see a Moog on the trail. That is a Moog isn't it?
Just an FYI, the Machine Tool Technology/CNC Programming program at FDTC is just about the best you'll find anywhere. The director of that program is a good guy, Shawn Reed. I went through that program and got an AS before moving on and it served me well.

Just an FYI, the Machine Tool Technology/CNC Programming program at FDTC is just about the best you'll find anywhere. The director of that program is a good guy, Shawn Reed. I went through that program and got an AS before moving on and it served me well.
Thanks I 'll pass that on to my son.

Made a stop in Sandhills state forest in the way back from uwharrie this weekend. There are miles of trails to explore out there. I'm going to try to do a writup from this weekend to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are miles of dirt roads yes. When I see trails I think like URE where you can ride with rigs like mine. There is a mountain bike loop too. There is a decent view from Sugarloaf too.

There are miles of dirt roads yes. When I see trails I think like URE where you can ride with rigs like mine. There is a mountain bike loop too. There is a decent view from Sugarloaf too.
There were some paths I would consider more trail than dirt road. But you are correct it's not uwharrie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 17 Overland this weekend while up in NC. Very impressive rig. Jeep has definitely come a long way. Jimbo was telling me that they have. He was right.
IMG_6790.jpg
With the air lift all the way up.
IMG_6791.jpg
And down.
IMG_6792.jpg