Post your Picture of the day

I have been looking at selling my big Miller 350 mig and going with Everlast machines, all the latest reviews have been good from what I have seen. Looking at Tig ,Mig and Plasma cutter from them, they have a good 5 year warranty.
I don't think I could ever sell a miller to replace it with a chinese machine. Although you could probably pay for all 3 for what you sell it for. Check out weldingweb.com and read what they have to say about them, pretty good Info and reviews on there.

HTP is an Italian made machine I've heard a lot of great things about and there 221 tig is supposedly nicer then a dynasty 200. Check them out too usaweld.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I wish so much that I had a large crawl space. Mine is awful. Wasn't worried about that at 18 when we were house hunting...

Shannon mentioned how great it would be to move my living room around and I was like, not happening I'd have to move where the cable cord comes thru the floor. Not getting my *** under there...hahaha

Yeah. I wish so much that I had a large crawl space. Mine is awful. Wasn't worried about that at 18 when we were house hunting...

Shannon mentioned how great it would be to move my living room around and I was like, not happening I'd have to move where the cable cord comes thru the floor. Not getting my *** under there...hahaha
I got lucky.. I can crawl my big A$$ under my entire house, even stand in one end... the attic( that i currently need to pull some cable in) another story, it must have 12 inches of blown insulation in it. .

I got lucky.. I can crawl my big A$$ under my entire house, even stand in one end... the attic( that i currently need to pull some cable in) another story, it must have 12 inches of blown insulation in it. .
That's great though. I'm sure the house maintains well in the heat like we've had this summer. I intend on doing some more insulation in mine next year. It's awful when it gets really hot and humid out.

I don't think I could ever sell a miller to replace it with a chinese machine. Although you could probably pay for all 3 for what you sell it for. Check out weldingweb.com and read what they have to say about them, pretty good Info and reviews on there.

HTP is an Italian made machine I've heard a lot of great things about and there 221 tig is supposedly nicer then a dynasty 200. Check them out too usaweld.com

Yeah it was used when I got it and is way bigger than I need I also like the new Miller 211, not sure what i will do thanks

Yeah it was used when I got it and is way bigger than I need I also like the new Miller 211, not sure what i will do thanks
They're the best welder for home use I think on the market. 110/220v compatible, welds really nice and can weld up to 3/8" single pass. That will probably be my next mig. The Lincoln has a new multi process that welds mig/tig/stick that is priced at about $1000 that I've read are really nice.

The Lincoln has a new multi process that welds mig/tig/stick that is priced at about $1000 that I've read are really nice.

I may have to look into that. I could sell my Hobart and get into one of those and make it make sense. No reason to have 3 damn machines in the floor.

Melissa and I are in snowmass/aspen for the long weekend visiting some family. Being my first trip out here, I'm obsessed and overwhelmed at how awesome everything is. About 75 miles of single track right out your front door.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441402955.140147.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441402975.373066.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441402992.237644.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441403027.992575.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441403038.026169.jpg

There's a music festival starting tonight we're going to but the weather has been absolutely perfect.

Saw a bunch of nice JK's and Cruisers in Colorado on our trip.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899644.057462.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899803.114748.jpg

It's freaking beautiful out there. I'd move out there in a skinny minute.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899719.995294.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899832.917394.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899878.867918.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899909.370126.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899959.493694.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441899971.309391.jpg

Already planning to try and go back next year. Did a good bit of hiking but want to do some biking next time. They have courses set up on the ski slopes in the summer and off season and you just take a lift to the top and bomb down.

Had some brackets cut for something I was building at work. Somehow something went wrong, and it got cut 25.4x to big.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442274130.225205.jpg
Normal

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442274149.540678.jpg
Not normal.