Post your Picture of the day

Got board waiting on the washing machine&dryer. I figure I have a few hundred feet of paracord so a sinnett bracelet with about 15' of cord, and a foot or so on my knife would be sweet!
d0fe205d.jpg

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I got myself stuck at the top of shipwreck at gulches today. When I got out to plan my attack, this was what I saw when I looked at my drivers side rear tire. No it's not flat.

Today i was welding stainless fillet welds and when i was tacking up a tab to hold it in the clamp i did this....
Pendleton-20111006-00235.jpg
I was rolling the cup off of it to stop the flame as its a lift arc tig and rolled it right over where my hand was. Luckily i can barely even feel it from i guess getting the nerves. ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES! I get burned all the time from stick welding or just laying some body part into hot metal but this was probably the worst i've actually inflicted on myself.

Been tig welding 6" pipe in class too. This is two stringers before i put the cap on it
Pendleton-20111005-00234.jpg

I didnt realize the toilet was in the picture until i posted it. I was about to dunk it under the sink. It looks bad and hurt for a second but i really cant feel anything with it on that side of my thumb which kinda sucks.

I waited 20 minutes yesterday to use that toilet. When the guy walked out in front of me i used my ear plugs as nose plugs fearing of what had went down beforehand.