Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404
Results 4,031 to 4,036 of 4036

Thread: Post your Picture of the day

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve97tj View Post
    Ever since having the kiddo in daycare I’ve been driving Melissa’s old XJ. It has v8 XJ springs under the front I got from Kirby many moons ago with some sort of spacer on top and a couple of weeks ago I finally put longer shackles in the rear to keep the tires from rubbing the body every time I hit a bump. Friday I built a set of adjustable uppers to go with a set of lowers I’ve had around for years. Tested them yesterday and will finish burning them together and I will throw them on our powdercoat line sometime this week. Had some driveline vibes from lifting the rear and made a drop out of 1x2 that fixed that issue for the time being.

Joints are from Barnes. The bent part may be from them too I forget. Way overkill with 1.5x.25 DOM but it was the first stick I found on my rack at work so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i was thinking you made the bent part, and was about to say NICE WORK! haha, but they look good man.
    --Brooks

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Damn my hood looks the same way. Wish Jeep would send out a 20 year paint recall.

City
    Hartsville
    State
    SC
    Yea all xj hoods seem to end up like that. Nice upper arms.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I had thought about it as I have a laser at my disposal but I canít operate the press myself and donít usually get into anything I canít do on my own for ďgovt workĒ

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC

Got a 3D printer at work a month or so ago for r&d and prototype work and to play with really. Itís a Raise3D N2 plus with the dual extruders. First time messing with or being around additive material manufacturing and the possibilities are endless. I printed a headlamp Mount for my bike helmet. Also designed and printed a guard or bumper for the shock sensor on one of our older robotic welders. Poor design leaves it vulnerable and operator ripped it off 2 times within 3 weeks at a sum of $1500 each. This will give a little better protection and fail before the sensor can be damaged.

City
    Cayce
    State
    SC
    You have entirely to much fun at work.
    So I'm jealous of you, my buddy that runs a 3axis router, and the other one that manufactures firearms.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Po Pimpin in my beat up Jeep, ridin round on $2 of gas like I'm da President.

Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404