Post your Picture of the day

Get the Afm tuned out and get a warranty
We got some kind of 2 year warranty with it, got it from Kevin Whitaker up here. I've read about black bear tuning that will take that out and make it a little better to drive.

I thought about calling to see if you wanted to get rid of your Lexus bc I figured it was about time you set it to pasture. I want your Rubicon.

Saw this special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maaaan Steve you know everything always for sale...except the rubicon I love the **** outta that thing. It's definitely my favorite jeep I've had. I've probably put 500 miles on the Lexus since I bought the jeep. It basically only left the house with me driving for ski trips. I'd go with a custom tune from a local guy over a canned tune. Harvey has the guys # but the website is v8muscle.net he's located in piedmont. He did my 11 truck

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Maaaan Steve you know everything always for sale...except the rubicon I love the **** outta that thing. It's definitely my favorite jeep I've had. I've probably put 500 miles on the Lexus since I bought the jeep. It basically only left the house with me driving for ski trips. I'd go with a custom tune from a local guy over a canned tune. Harvey has the guys # but the website is v8muscle.net he's located in piedmont. He did my 11 truck
I talked to that guy quite a bit, Charles I think? We were all set to tune the G8 before the trans took a ****.

Same guy tuned my 07 once the AFM crapped out and i had to take the engine down to a bare block to fix the damage. Added a little bit of a cam and he tuned me up no problem. I actually need to call him back up because we increased my transmission line pressures and it shifts hard enough from first to second that I am taking out rubber mounts. I need to back that down a little.

Bought myself an early 30th birthday present to get some of my sympathy weight off 51234617683__77B35EF6-3C96-4C51-880C-FB38E1F37985.jpg
Haven't rode in forever and couldn't justify a full suspension yet. Wanted to find a steel hardtail and found this for a deal off clist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk