Post your Picture of the day

Most everyone has a camera on their phone these days, we all have taken senseless pics of some semi-interesting stuff. Lets start a thread to stick them in.

It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's your own pic.

I'll start with this gem I took after work yesterday at the statehouse...worlds smallest state trooper car

Attachments

Last edited:
Good idea. I have all kinds of pictures on my phone. Ill see if i can upload a picture of my plate test ive been practicing to take for school.

Most everyone has a camera on their phone these days, we all have taken senseless pics of some semi-interesting stuff. Lets start a thread to stick them in.

It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's your own pic.

I'll start with this gem I took after work yesterday at the statehouse...worlds smallest state trooper car
Tax dollars at work!
I wish I could post some of the stuff here, but using a camera at work is against policy!!!!!!!

Here's a pic from a kayaking trip earlier today of the Wateree River in Lugoff. Nothing beats some nice cold water from the bottom of the lake. :grin:

SU1HMDAyMDItMjAxMTA2MjktMTMwOC5qcGc.jpg

That picture just brought the biggest smile to my face. Beautiful. I have a similar picture of my buddys in miami, with a little more exotic appeal to it.

I was out riding the bike and came across some storm damage from a few weeks ago. You cant really see it in the pic but the roots completely split the driveway in half. DJ

Last edited: